Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I need a home!

Meet Wally!!!!

Wally is a four year old welsh terrier that needs a home.

Wally's mom died and her final wish was that her son would care for him. Like any good son, the moment his mother was in the ground, he decided to give Wally away. If you are less of a douche than this guy, then Wally is the dog for you. He is happy, healthy, super sweet, gets along with other dogs, loves children, knows arithmetic, etc, etc. Other than being slightly overweight he has no issues. I think Wally's mom was one of those people that showed her love through food. In other words the best type of person there is.

If you are looking for a an awesome dog then leave me a note in the comments section and I will make it happen. I have the power to give you a friend who will judge you less than I do.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could Wally be trained to lick say, peanut butter, off of something and not bite down? If so, I may be interested in giving him a home.

Anonymous said...

do not give Wally to your brother. He is an animal.

Anonymous said...

Ben -- We all know you had a dog for 12 hrs and had to give him away.

Lewis is da man.

Anonymous said...

Poor Wally is all I have to say! He didn't ask to be born! He needs a loving, caring family that won't care what his foibles are.

Barry said...

I think Wally found a home. Stay tuned!