Friday, December 12, 2008

Pelé scores!!!!

I went to my first ever NHL game (LA Kings) last night. My neighbor has season tickets and decided it would be a good opportunity to try and make me play tonsil hockey with his penis. I am kidding. His sexuality has never been in question. I just really wanted to incorporate the term tonsil hockey into this post. For now I will say I appreciate the fact that he took me to watch a sport that is almost as popular as Soccer. Dare I say it, I had a good time. Let's review why:

Beer at game - plus
Nate & Al's corned beef sandwich available at the Staples center, pleasantly surprised - plus
Multiple Fights between players at game - plus
Some sort of girl cheerleader squad that cleans the ice with shovels - double plus
Guy performing hat trick - ehh, not impressed, but we can put it on the plus side

My only real issue with the game was that there seemed to be a lot of Jews in the stands. I am not sure who is scanning tickets but I plan to get to the bottom of it.
*might have been my reflection in the ice.



And finally the conversation I had with my brother before leaving for the game:
Barry(2:44:21 PM): I am actually going to the kings gaame tonight with my neighbor
Lewis (2:44:38 PM): I'm going to see the cosmos play at the meadowlands tonight
Lewis (2:46:30 PM): Hockey. why don't go see jai lai
Barry (2:48:05 PM): that would be awesome

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your brother seems to make no sense