Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Slim Good Body - Part 2

My plan is coming together.

I just sent this email to Slim:

Dear Mr. Good Body,

I remember being a little kid in '70s and loving your show. One of my classmates claims you came to our school. I wish I remembered it. (Ann Blanche Smith School, Hillsdale NJ)

I am writing you because I have a question about the suit. I am an avid road cyclist and I want to make a bicycling outfit that matches the slim good body design.

http://www.uplandsg.com/capoforma_custom/index.htm

I would need to make at least 35 to meet most manufacturer minimums. I know the design has to be copyrighted, but I was wondering if we could have access to the design if the outfits obviously advertise the slim good body company and if the purchasers make a charitable donation. Perhaps Slim Good Body would like to sponsor a bike club? It would be nice to get the name out there with a fitness activity that benefits the whole body.

Any help would be great. Thanks

Barry

2 comments:

COL said...

who alleged that he came to smith school? was he dating mr. herdman?

Barry said...

My brother made the claim