Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Greatest Lotto Idea Ever - Cannonball

For a long time I had only one plan for when I won the lottery. That plan was to see which one of my friends would eat a deuce for a million bucks. This conversation has gone on for years. What would the consistency of the poop be? Could I cook it? Do I have to eat the whole thing? Is it human?

I have decided I have a better idea. Let me introduce you to my greatest plan ever.
Barry's Cannonball Run 1985.

It is a race across America for a million of my hard earned lotto dollars.
Here are the rules:
*Only my friends can enter
*Your car can not be newer than 1985
*Cars must be stock or have no modifications that weren't available in 1985.
*No GPS,no cell phones
*Everyone must have a CB
*No two entrees can have the same car
*Race leaves from the Fireplace in Paramus NJ on a day of my choosing
*You must eat a steak sandwich before leaving the Fireplace parking lot
*Fastest one to the Crowne Plaza in Redondo Beach is the winner
*Winner gets a million bucks, which I will pay them in pennies

Fine print:
I am not liable for anything. This includes death, dismemberment, loss of job, etc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm there like pubic hair. I'm doing it in a Delorian, dressed as Capatain Chaos, of course.

Anonymous said...

I'd also like to porpose a mustache requirement for all male racers, fuck it, women too.

Anonymous said...

What do you say when there are no words? (feel it)
Feel a song that's never been heard? (sing it)
How do you know when you hear the call? (answer it)
What do you do when you've done it all? (ball)
Cannonball. (Cannonball!)
Cannonball! (Cannonball!)
Cannonball!