Friday, December 12, 2008

Slim Good Body - Part 4

Ring, ring went the desk phone. The caller id flashed Slim Good Body . . . I will assume incorporated or productions was cut off on my screen. Then again how cool would be if that was Slim's given name. Oh to be Mrs. Slim Good Body. Okay, enough dreaming. To the point, I don't think my bike costume idea is ever going to get off the ground. Slim doesn't want shorts to be made or pants for that matter. All he would agree to was a long sleeve jersey. What good is showing your intestines if you don't see where they empty out? I may still do it, but I am kind of let down right now. I might have to go with my back up plan and have a Jimmy "Dynamite" Evans costume made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to do this. You've gone this far haven't you? Maybe Slim will send you a sample?