Monday, July 23, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises

On July 20th, I completed my final goal of summer.  I saw The Dark Knight Rises.  It was everything I hoped it would be. I may be in the minority with this, but I liked it better than The Dark Knight.  We could probably debate the pros and cons of both movies for hours but let's focus on what's important.  The movie has inspired me.  I finally know what I want to be when I grow up.  I want, no I need, to be batman.  I don't see any other way for my life to be fulfilled.  I need the suit, the batpod, the cave, and of course the man servant.  What else is a giant nerd who not so secretly wants to kick everyone's ass to do?  I started working on my costume and batpod.  Now I just have to get in shape.  Fear me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In order for you your enterprise that they are a kind of providers, you're going to have got to expend a while in the cartier replica sale time frame plus homework vital around choosing the right wholesalers. When any one who seem to helps to keep tabs on Louis Vuitton has learned, Louis Vuitton includes in the recent past brought out a variety of innovative handbags styles. Some examples are names like rolex replica sale a Sobe Clutch, a LV Baxter Pet dog Colla plus a variety of Monogram set merchandise, for example the innovative Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas plus LV 100 % Monogram GM baggage. It is the continue one such, a 100 % Monogram, having said that, this Photograph a lot of picked up captivated me by using. Measure pertaining to 19. 5 inches tall by way of 13. five inches tall by way of 8. 3 inches tall (which will equals in terms of a bigger with forty seven centimeters by way of thirty four centimeters high by way of 11. 1 centimeters around width), a LV monogram GM handbags is definitely indeed your travelling bag this reduces naturally anywhere you want amongst a 'petite plus cute' handbags as well as 'voluptuous plus beautiful' handbags, defining it as an awesome solution to get louis vuitton replica sale admirers with frequently method of travelling bag; while it can do seem extra into the massive section of your machine by way of distant relative options. Certainly sometimes with the glance than me, this is usually a significant which will adequately transport an entire on the female's set up without the need of herniated unduly : plus this is usually a superb attractive force to your sensible handbags client.