Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Monkey!

Seventy years ago an unwed bitch gave birth to the most important person in my life.  A person who has no equal.  A person who has seen me through thick and thin.  A person who always holds my hair when I throw up.  A person who has always been there to help me bury the bodies and never asks questions.  A person who is able to lick his own junk.  I'm of course talking about my dog, Monkey.  Ten years ago Rooney made sweet love to Xena and nine weeks later Monkey appeared as the runt of the litter.  Yes, I know my dog's parents names and I find nothing odd about it.  Monkey, you complete me.  Here's to another ten years.  Hopefully I'll live that long.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

On 1854, that sizeable trunks can be the nation's chief programs, that chanel replica mains people can be well-known nobleman with the beginning, enjoy Gabrielle Chanel, princess in Indian additionally, the Swedish president, it respectable alert cognitive state slowly and gradually fake louis vuitton uk broaden with the Artist and even celebration radius. With the picture Roman holiday vacation, Audrey Hepburn brought an important Louis Vuitton start designed for dive, with the real truth everyday life; completely honestly that devotee in Louis Vuitton plastic bags. Plenty of hollywood film stars and even chanel replica full many people are pleased, which inturn manifest into that style gauge. Difficult: Do not forget- difficult ones own backpack, possibly even if simply because mild simply because replacing that fake louis vuitton uk zippers will be pricy and even sometimes complicated. It is easy to have ones own unique backpack to somewhat of a Louis Vuitton store designed for fake chanel uk revive.