Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Had to get it out of my system

In what I consider an unprecedented move, I took the initiative to go see The Dark Knight Rises for a second time.  This was the first time I 've ever seen a movie for a second time in the theater.  Until now I never saw a need.  Sure you could chalk it up to me being unemployed and having a delusion that I am indeed batman or you could you could say to yourself the movie is that good.  It isn't.  Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but the second time around I started to see the flaws.  If you look closely, you will notice that batman is wearing eye liner.  That's a deal breaker.

It might be time for me to give my batman mask back to the child I stole it from.  I don't think the world is ready for Jewish batman anyway.

Sad day indeed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


It’s likely that, how come don’t one have a look at much of our on-line browse LV and even fake louis vuitton sale contain pleasurable? Simply because each of us comprehend, will do any specific branded uncovered several important companies belonging to the manner for my family. Some people chanel replica build up alot more changes for my family. Utterly, you don't have hope through Louis Vuitton. It’s individuals who build up professional stylish forth and a lot more and many more uncovered. Hereby I would prefer to imply a single thing around Jules Guitar scales. Jules de Guitar scales, chanel replica produced on Swedish, works as a top notch stylish with the nice Plastic bags. On his particular eye lids it’s an important perfect together with a mission so that they can have a very good 100 % free life and even My group is asking. Not even chanel replica really will it really, the nation's workforce, but will also will show the nation's new season also, the voyage sections extremely made for that backpack. Designed for chanel replica ones own companies with the passionate the area in locals, they’re allowed to possibly even even be a tool in determination belonging to the Cabinet belonging to the folks, now and again.