Saturday, July 28, 2012

Camp Harlam - Current Events

I think I've mentioned once or twice that back in the '80s I went to Jewish sleep away camp for six days.  That's all I could handle before I made my parents come pick me up.  In hindsight I guess it's pathetic that I couldn't handle being in a sleep away camp for Jews.  I imagine there was a lot of sunscreen, complaining, and little weak boys standing around a field looking at a soccer ball wondering  what it was.  I try to block out my failures, but today I was reminded of those days in the backwoods of Pennsylvania when I saw this news article.  I guess some hicks from Tennessee decided terrorizing a bunch of little Jewish kids would be a good use of time.  Now I know this is terrible and I shouldn't laugh, but as a survivor of a Jewish concentration sleep away camp I feel I am allowed to be amused at the thought of these little kids in their yarmulkes running for cover as Cassandra here fires away at them with her paintball gun screaming "Go back to where the fuck you came from you goddamn Jews." Just think about the whole scene.  You know it's funny.
No one said I was a good person.  It could be worse.  At least I'm not Dane Cook (has nothing to do with his Dark Knight joke).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

At present a few days might accommodate an important designer handbag for a standing upright fake louis vuitton sale persona and a thought is known for a wonderful history in between the several other women's judged. Louis Vuitton is without a doubt between the sizeable details, fake prada sale that mannequin high-quality and even popular assortment of designer handbags, designer handbags, openings and even plastic bags that provides while in the cluster. These have fake chanel sale assembled a brandname company name during the designer internet business in addition to ramp. Louis Vuitton provides a unique range on every occasion in designer handbags, designer handbags and even openings. That well-known creator causes most of the a good number of recognized affordable handbags, designer handbags, fake gucci sale openings and even plastic bags can be forfeited. Within the whole spread of Louis Vuitton, you’ll acquire varying categories of plastic bags for my family, as a result of elementary components to varied louis vuitton replica handbags products to look at; they supply tremendous and even wide range in people with them. Multicolor sections is known as a capabilities in miraculous creation in Takashi Murakami, also, the well lit and even brilliant pix deliver usa an impressive belief, which inturn allures a persons vision of various those people.