Thursday, September 22, 2011

No Attention Span

Sometimes I worry about my brain. Like am I firing on all cylinders? Is this normal, etc. This morning I realized I neither have the ability to sit still or relax for five seconds without being on the internet. I was getting my teeth cleaned when I thought to myself, damn this is taking a long time. I am sooooo bored. With that, I asked the hygienist if she minded if I checked my phone. "No problem Mr. Fein, I am sure you have important business since you are late to work." I proceeded to read the Superficial over her head while she scrapped my molars. She said she didn't mind but come on! She had to be pissed since after surfing the gossip sites I used both hands to type a text while she was trying to polish. I took a picture to show everyone how ridiculous I am.

I am actually kinda proud.

1 comment:

rijosho said...

From the looks of those arms jabbing your mouth, how long did it take you to realize that she was a he and he was rubbing his boner on your leg?