Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Anthony Michael Hall

Yesterday I left work at 4:00 to get a few more drinks. I say more, since to be honest I also left at 3:00 to have a beer, but in my defense I was responsible and came back at 3:50. Anyway I went to Outlaws in Playa and who do I run in to sitting outside, none other than Rusty Griswold. He was running through lines with some other guy. For all I know it was Wyatt Donnelly, but I can't confirm.

This isn't my first run in with Brian Johnson, I saw him at Long Beach Comic con two years ago, but this one was just as sad. Mostly because we both hang out in the same places, but also because as soon as I saw Gary, all I could think about was how he was just arrested for terrorizing a neighbor. I guess celebrities are just like normal people. I remember when I was arrested for throwing a trash can through a pizza parlor window just last week and I am very normal.

I know you are all impressed how I linked all the character names back to IMDB. God forbid you don't get my references.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can get some of the topbag manufacturersin market trends in fake louis vuitton uk Malaysia enjoy Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Prada, Gucci, Hermes, Miu Miu, Burberry, Bottega Venetta . . .. They supply huge selection in lover fake louis vuitton uk affordable handbags through astounding includes and even reasonable rate. A lot of these plastic bags are formulated as a result of professional brand names so are exquisite and even pleasant. Designer handbag is known as a significant area for one today's lovely women at the moment. We all assume rolex replica sale the fact that the bills in Louis Vuitton plastic bags typically are not economical. Usually should they win back their to start with Louis Vuitton the nation's truth be told there golden technologies and even gladness. The area is without a doubt which will gradually fake prada sale all sorts of things should start up gathering up mud belonging to the abrasion in normal fake louis vuitton uk everyday life. The fee for Luis Vuitton plastic bags besides other machines clarifies that it's increasingly difficult to help you really order a unique backpack, because of this maintaining the application develops into large numbers of very important. Also you you should not like to trash that wash rag if you end up maintaining ones own backpack.