Monday, February 16, 2009

Joaquin Phoneix - the review

There's been a lot of speculation in the media lately on whether or not Joaquin Phoenix has lost his shit or is playing a big Tony Clifton joke on everyone. I say, who cares. Let's discuss what is really important, namely how awesome his facial hair is. Sure his acting career has reached the pinnacle of success, but to me that is just gravy. His real accomplishment is the fact that he can grow that thick luxurious beard. I just want to stick my hands in it and see if they get stuck. I want to brush it and then when summer comes, shear it down to make sweaters for orphan children.

Fun Fact - Joaquin use to go by the name Leaf

3 comments:

Barry said...

Nice post jake. Next time sign your name douche

Barry said...

opps wrong post

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!