Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Can I kick Your Ass: Part Deuce

Ever since people at work decided that I was too much of a wuss to beat up the company's art director I have been going to the gym more often. Other than the foot menopause, the workouts have been good. So can some one explain to me why the machine from the future claims that I am shrinking? I have been 6 foot for most of my man-child life, yet now according to this contraption I am 5'9. This is some serious Benjamin Button shit or would a reference to The Incredible Shrinking Woman starring Lilly Tomlin been funnier?

Results from a few months ago:

New Results:

Notice as I get shorter my weight goes up. Very interesting, indeed!

2 comments:

Randy Sexer said...

dude you told me you were 6"1. You would lie about one inch?

Hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Stop slouching.. I know it is tougher with age.. but...

Plus.. no way you are shorter than me.