Friday, April 11, 2008

That Guy

I just got back from Atlanta. My work trip was uneventful for the most part (travel sucks). On a funny note I sat next to some guy on the flight home that wouldn't shut up. He was "that guy." When I first sat down he immediatly apologized for the moaning he was going to do because his back hurt. I was really hoping it would stop there but no, he had to continue with the pleasantries.
"Hi how are you?"
"What do you do?"
"I work in real estate"
"I have twins"
"blah blah blah"
Anyway this guy keeps talking and then out of nowhere while my coworker is watching Friends on the built in seat tv, he says oh yeah I was on an episode of that. This is the point where I think this guy has a great dry sense of humor. Well anyway I go home and decide to look him up on IMDB. Turns out he was on Friends. I may have to rethink my theory on how everyone is a liar. I still have to wonder how you go from being on tv to sitting in row 40.
Troy Norton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meow!! Who cares if he has twins, did you bring him home for me?