Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I need your help

Charity - voluntary giving of money or other help to those in need.

I am in desperate need of your help. I have entered the Gumball 3000. If my application gets accepted I will have to come up with 60,000 Pounds Sterling to have the best time of my life. You might ask how this affects you? Well I am glad you asked. If you sponsor me, you will get to vicariously live through me. You will do this by reading about my Chinese adventures on this very blog. I promise to post photos as well. All I ask of you is that you make a small donation to me via paypal. It can be anything from .01 to 60,000 Pounds Sterling. Wait, wait, what if I don't raise enough money to race? I am glad you asked that too. If I don't get enough money, I will take whatever I collected and give it to a local charity. Think about it. Won't you help me help you see me have a good time.

My paypal account is my email address. Please make a donation now. Operators are standing by.

Check out the Gumball site. Don't let me get any older without having this experience.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are the one who is control of whether you are louis vuitton replica uk able to make legal issues of attraction of wealth work on your behalf. Blaming your needs or others is not going to work. Take the reins louis vuitton replica uk in your hands and you will be able to inch closer to your goals. Good habits will help you work in an organized and fake rolex sale smart fashion. Make the right choices in life and you will be able to prosper for sure. Get yourself a mentor if required so you have someone to guide you in achieving your goals. A mentor will be able to assist you in the prada replica sale decision making process and ensure that you are able to use the best of your abilities and potential. The best of activities on a date is to gain control louis vuitton replica uk over your nervousness. It is quite normal for anyone on a first date to be nervous. Do not allow this to mess up your date. You should go all out to be on your best and go all out to impress your date with your calm and composed demeanor.