Monday, April 28, 2008

Summer Vacation

I had a friend ask me the other day what I was doing for summer. Well I figure when school lets out I will see if I can get a job at the local market. Maybe pushing carts or bagging groceries. At night I figure I will get a few beers at the local bar with my fake ID, followed by hanging out in the parking lot of 7-11. If things go well and I am able to save a few bucks, I am going to look into backpacking around Europe for a few weeks. Maybe take in Rome. When I get back I will relax on the couch for a few weeks, drinking cokes, while watching soap operas. If there is enough time, and this is a big if, I might drive out to the Poconos to visit the old sleep away camp where I had my first kiss. I am 32 years old. What do you think I am doing for summer? I'm going to work like I do the other ten months of the year. Dumb ass!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All of these will ensure that you buy a style and design you want and looks gucci replica sale good giving you. This is one of the simplest of ways to look well dressed and good. Another way that you can enhance the way you look and gucci replica sale feel great in the bargain are by ensuring that you dress well regularly. This is possible to accomplish with a little bit of care. Choose your clothes with great care. You should choose them according to the louis vuitton replica sale fit and cut. Both of these should ensure that you look your very best. Pick the styles that look good giving you, complement your figure and have a complementing image. You can chanel replica uk decorate effortlessly every single day once you know what clothes and colors look fake chanel sale good giving you. This can be the correct type of clothes that go well with your hairstyle and the other accessories. This kind of attire will leave you looking great. The easiest way to get low maintenance clothes is to get wrinkle free fabrics.