Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm alright, nobody worry bout me

Last night I had the pleasure of having dinner at a local country club. I will try to describe the night in detail, but in order to set the mood, I would like you to envision the scene from Caddyshack when the Baby Ruth is thrown into the pool. Feel free to imagine either when the bar is thrown into the pool or when Bill Murray eats it. Either one is appropriate.

I started my evening with a dirty martini in the main dining room. That is what businesspeople do, right? I mean I did put a long day of mergers and acquisitions. I now own 42% of People Express. Once I had a nice buzz going I ordered the grilled elk. I felt very powerful knowing I was eating something that once had antlers. To wash down Bambi I had a mojito and some hot chocolate cake. At this point any sensible person would have gone home, but no, I chose to go swimming instead. I don't want to brag but I did swim a whole lap even with the deer meat weighing me down. After rinsing off in the club locker room I came to the conclusion, being rich would be fun. Watch out, I think I feel a pang of ambition. Nope, it was just gas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can be a early bit struggle to select a wonderful gift for chanel replica sale your best friend. How about giving her a great gift that she's going to remember forever and for years into the future? You will love the style of surprise and delight on louis vuitton replica uk her face when you gift her something that is a unique of gift. A great gift that ensures she cherishes it forever. With the gift, you can also just host a surprise party for her. You can invite all chanel replica sale of your friends to the party and make the day extra special for her. Gift her Hermes Reproduction Bag and you will be able to see the delighted look on her face. If you don’t louis vuitton replica uk want a surprise party, then you may take her out for lunch or chanel replica uk dinner. When you are able to buy her a Hermes Reproduction Bag, this is one gift that she's going to love. She will be able to take it along with her wherever she goes. Make sure that you choose the style, color and design that she likes.