Monday, December 12, 2011

Time for my nose to sweat

I am just putting the finishing touches on my spec script outline. It came out well except for the fact that my grammar skills indicate I was educated under a bridge by a pack of feral cats. I had a couple of people review it, pat me on the back for being clever, and of course fix what college couldn't. Now it's on to submitting it to my teacher so he too can pat me on the back and possibly provide me some notes, that will enrage me since I hate criticism. Once that is complete it is on to the next level to achieving my black belt in sitcom writing. The first class was all about the outline, and how Red Fox used to love coke (don't ask), and the second is all about the dialogue for each scene. I just realized this means I am going to have to read my script out loud on a weekly basis. I foresee my voice cracking and my nose sweating profusely each time I open my mouth. I might need to use robot voice to do all my talking for me.

No comments: