Thursday, December 15, 2011

Joyeux Noel - 12 Days of Poop Jokes

I was thinking that between my poop post yesterday and my Twitter feed, there is the slightest chance that I discuss excrement a bit too much. It's possible that people have heard enough crowing jokes to last a lifetime. I did some soul searching and was about to lay off the constant chatter about my quivering bowels when I was given a sign from the gods to stay the course and never give up. Everyone knows that doodie is funny, even Santa.

Next time you're constipated during the holidays, remember it's probably Santa punishing you for being bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does Santa shit pine trees, holly and what look to be fences and mini axes? I wish I could shit out a mini village.

regan said...

Is that at Bay Cities?