Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lockdown

Violated my parole

Prisoner #6473285, you have been sentenced to life in a cubicle for the crime of having no money.

Yes, it is true: I am going back to work. My lack of money and drive have forced me to realize I cannot get by on the fact I have three nipples (it is five bucks to see them, ten to touch).

I am going to suit up in a standard prison issue Banana Republic uniform and pretend that I care about nothing and everything for at least a few weeks. Eventually the warden will realize I snuck in and have me removed.

I would give more details about the job, but you never know who is a prison snitch. Can't risk it, at least not until I make a shiv out of my Oral B toothbrush.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a terrific way to make "THE" announcement!! You are a funny cat!! We're wishing you Good Luck!! B, F & R's mommy.

Your Girl Friday said...

Back to work?!?!! Have you been a man of leisure?!! I'm new, I don't know these things.

Jobs suck.

Barry said...

I was on the dole for the last five months. It was supposed to be the summer of Barry, but then my father died and I realized I couldn't grow a Magnum P.I. mustache. So now with no money I am going back to work. 30 more years of prison.

pity_meals said...

Big Bubba's warming up the bottom bunk for you. He's demanding he be the top. Congrats! Now you won't have to start sharing Monkey's food.

Anonymous said...

maybe you should stop eating at Houstons...extend your vacation for a few more months. Try the King...it's the real deal.