Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shit my dad doesn't say

People have been talking about Shit My Dad Says for weeks. I have had no real interest in it because I know it is some douche who looks like me and sounds like me sitting in a cube making this shit up when he should be doing his real job. If that wasn't bad enough I just heard that ABC picked up Shit My Dad Says as a TV show. In reality my dad had some great shit to say that could clearly have been made into a TV show. For example he used to call my mom's Toyota Corolla "the lumumba wagon." I never knew why. Another interesting thing my father used to say was that black people were shamsters. To this day I have no idea what he meant or even if it's derogatory, but I can tell you this, I think I just came up with a new show for NBC. The Shamsters featuring the lumumba wagon, the talking corolla. I need an agent.

*I just looked up shamster and it turns out it is derogatory. All this time I thought he was just slurring hamster.
**Don't be mad at my father, he is dead.

3 comments:

Jake said...

I'm calling bullshit. Honestly, I haven't heard your dad say any of those things in a couple years...

Anonymous said...

fucking awesome

Aunt Ruthie said...

Jake,

When I killed my brother Billy, Barry's father, I still made it a priority to keep in touch with him. In fact, I spoke with Billy yesterday.

Aunt Ruthie: Cancer's back.

Billy: For real? There is a God!!!

Aunt Ruthie: What?

Billy: I mean, I hope you make a full recovery.

Aunt Ruthie: It's in my tits.

Billy: Even better.

Aunt Ruthie: What?!

Billy: Um, you know, I . . . you'll be fine.

Aunt Ruthie: You think?

Billy: No. But I figured I'd say something nice. Also, could you get me a new outfit? The one I'm wearing is really old.