Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Random thoughts

Every morning I pass this Asian guy who lives in his 1987 Honda Prelude. His car is parked on the street facing the beach. Not a bad place to set up camp. He seems happy enough. I see him reading the paper and enjoying a cup of coffee from Starbucks but I assume at night he somehow manages to sleep in the front seat of the world's most uncomfortable car. This really worries me because I used to own a Prelude. Sure the car is gone but I have this fear that I might end up living in it anyway I mean I am not Asian so fitting in it to sleep is really going to suck plus the CD player never worked corectly. On a positive note there was an NWA tape stuck in the tape player when I sold it. I could deal with that.

3 comments:

Tess said...

Easy E singing lullaby to sleep every night, there are worse ways to live..

Jake said...

That car was sweet, smelled like a mix of your farts and gasoline.

Randy Sexer said...

"Sure the car is gone but I have this fear that I might end up living in it anyway I mean I am not Asian so fitting in it to sleep is really going to suck plus the CD player never worked corectly."

0_0