Monday, September 29, 2008

Shana Tova and some Hitler trivia

I just wanted to wish all my Jewish peeps a happy new year!! On that note, what could be a better time to bring up HItler.

Here is some more dialogue for the movie I will never write. This is an actual conversation that was had by a couple of my friends and some random girl over the weekend. Names have been changed to protect the idiotic.

Random Girl: I have a friend who's grandfather was the lawyer who tried Hitler.
Ekaj: Uh, Hitler never went on trial. He and Eva Braun killed themselves before being captured.
Random Girl: Really?
Ekaj: Yeah
Ttam: Ekaj, you really made that girl feel like a fool. I think you tripped her up when you mentioned Hitler's last name.
Ekaj: Uhhh, Hitler is his last name you idiot. Adolf Hitler!!!

When I don't write the script I will make sure to put in descriptions so the actors can get the facial expressions correct.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I chuckled a bit on that post, Barry!