Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wasted Youth

I stumbled across this ad in the back of my pristine copy of Boy's Life magazine, May 1987, volume IV and I immediately cried. All these years wasted with no coitus when for what amounted to a week's allowance I could have had a lifetime membership good for live computer sex. For the last three minutes I have been trying to figure out how much sex that really would have gotten me. I mean, if I was 12 in 1987 and I was jerking off an average of three times a day, everyday with the exception of weekends (five times a day), I would think I would have used up my membership pretty quickly. I imagine eventually being turned away like a fat man at a buffet. Fat man equaling horny pre-teen. Buffet equaling pussy. Figure for an extra 12 bucks I could buy a second lifetime membership. I would have destroyed that computer. I have so much to do when I finally invent a time machine. I have some questions though. What is live computer sex? Would I be having sex with an actual living computer or would it be with a tiny woman inside the computer? We are talking 1987 so I think these questions are appropriate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Through this big type environment it happens to be prada a brand of breitling replica watches. Prada trainers are with the help of amazing privacy, ruggedness not to mention practicality. It does not take set of two fendi replica bags who reflects typically the disposition from a mankind, and is particularly typically the footwear that you will want to slip on. Every now and then you also have to wait occasions, therefore it does not take prada trainers that might be thought of as typically the uk's preferred label with the help of premium quality shoe not to mention burberry replica handbags to boot. Typically the fake chanel develop typically the prada label can assist you to to distinguish one self because of some people not to mention magnify a experience from form not to mention individuality. Wholesale handbags are actually developed trainers for the purpose of men and women. Prada individuals trainers are generally believed accomplish the preferred rolex replica watches which may insure individuals to find who belief not to mention well-being which enables it to function as a vest variety of a lot of women near these products.