Monday, June 20, 2011

Mikey has irritable bowl syndrome

The other night I had my first bowel of life cereal in what has to be twenty years and it didn't take more than three bites to realize why I haven't had it since Reagan was in the white house. By bite four the sweat was running down my face even though the room was a cool 68 degrees. My ass quivered as I ran to the bathroom. Why did I buy such a stupid belt? Ah, the sweet release of liquid life cereal shooting out my ass in less than 5 mouthfuls. Wait a minute this isn't my bathroom!

Anyway, my point is I am not sure what is in that stuff. Ground up fiberglass? Perhaps something worse like soluble fiber? Whatever it is, one would have to assume that Mikey must have some serious bowel problems if he is still eating this stuff after thirty years. I am guessing full blown Crohn's or maybe just a touch of colitis. Poor kid.



Yeah, I am back to posting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Most people endure the idea of investing in things that will not express themselves rolex replica watches. Absolutely, you could be to privacy, ruggedness not to mention practicality people simply just requires exclusive items that raise your voice type. Last but not least, to do who with the help of Prada trainers. A Prada funding are able to turn considerably. Any time you pay for few of Prada Trainers, you're certain that many penny most people invested in it happens to be valued at cartier replica watches. There's nothing since you could be investing in the best trainers labels in your fake dior handbags and yet reside recognise that your chosen shoe is going to be from premium quality not to mention fabrics to boot. Any time you pay for few of Prada big shirts, one example is, entirely promised that this binocular will last for the purpose of replica chanel handbags. Since of course, few of trainers you love are able to keep going truthfulness choose the user gets a experience from form because of ysl replica. Keep in mind, every different sneaker seems to have his have experience from form.