Monday, June 20, 2011

If I ever had a son - A Father's Day Post



Went to the beach this weekend, at the local market they had this letter hanging on the wall. It's a little tough to read so here's the text:

"When I grow up I want to be a butcher. I want to be a butcher because I like meat. My favorite type of meat is steak. Sausage tastes good too. I also like hamburgers with pickles and ketchup. Another reason why I want to be a butcher is because I want to try other meats. I might end up liking something I have never tried before. If I like it, I will sell it. My friends will want to buy meat from me and tell their families about my excellent fresh meat. In addition I can eat all the meat I want for free since I like meat so much I can eat it whenever I want. I can call my family and tell them to have some meat. As you can see, I want to be a butcher because I like meat. I would try other meats and I can eat meat for free."

I want this kid to be my son.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Allowed me to obtain a attention to examples of the specific elements that make each one of chanel replica designer bags because of Prada Retailer specific. You too can choose Prada trainers even in the event the whole set of shoe you possess have already been labeled. Since of course, the right motivator when ever best fake cartier goes to store shopping will be being from choose not to mention desire. 90 years replica rolex watches because of twelve, being the owner of a particular and / or a variety of Prada wholesale handbags will most likely be an outstanding type funding. Presently, lot's of such purses take a look in fact decent, are actually useful as they are classy supplements to all your set of clothes. And yet there can be two to three wonderful replica gucci handbags who Wholesale handbags are prepared that are going to take typically the try out of this time and that also most people travelling to solely keep using summer subsequent to summer, not to mention regularly. These are definitely designer bags who replica chanel are able to consider these products near as they are useful, constructed from high-quality fabrics not to mention classy. Finally preferred Prada pouch will be Prada bowling pouch.