Thursday, February 03, 2011

Tough times, even for a Highlander

I was walking through my office parking lot today when I saw Connor MacLeod's broken down Mitsubishi Montero languishing in the sun. I knew the economy was bad, but I didn't know it was this bad. I have to assume the "one" lost his vast fortune with Bernie Madoff. There can be no other explanation for him driving such a shitbox. I mean even a regular bank account earning half a percent has to be worth millions after a few hundred years. He should have at least enough money to buy a Nissan or a Honda by now.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Only an "IMORTEL" would be such an ass as to park that monster in a compact spot, I think the passenger side of the truck is in the pregnant woman spot. They act with such impunity, where is my sword.