Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How to loose a guy - Day 4

I have to say coming up with ten ways to ditch a guy is harder than I thought. I mean most men are stupid. In fact if you say hello to most guys they will think you love them. Case in point I think Guadalupe, the cleaning woman in my office wants me because she said "que basura" to me as I left yesterday. I have no clue how she plans to break up with me, but I can tell you it better not be a work. That is my place of business and I need to be professional there.

I have been going back and forth on what the best method would be to have someone ditch you and I usually come back to sex with a black man (see previous day posts). Since I don't know any girls who will have sex with black men or any girls for that matter I am going to throw out my second choice which is to shit your pants in front of your boyfriend's friends by sharting (shit/fart). Then tell everyone how awesome it was and that you are wearing a thong. I am pretty sure you will be single by night's end.

Jake - Day 5 is all you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Concerning one of the preferred could be the Louis Vuitton layouts. Louis Vuitton is definitely widely known as an example of IWC replica watches the top part community graphic designers, plus gals who definitely have got with the group like its design and style plus relaxation. A Louis Vuitton set is understood with regard to their set solutions, boots and shoes plus extras. This manufacturer obtained it has the suspected signs around Spain, plus omega replica sale continues to based around Pare. Louis Vuitton has become the most seasoned of your popular design buildings. Them started off while in the mid 1850's in support of stocks it has the products and solutions by their stores plus internet. You can actually initiator Louis Vuitton was developed around 1821 inside of a compact commune given its name Jura, Spain. Your dog previously worked her manner for Paris, france , around 1835. For her technique to Paris, france , your dog previously worked random job opportunities to pay extra for her holiday with through six hundred miles, plus the job opportunities appeared to be louis vuitton replica sale beginner Layetier around successful buildings. Your dog in the near future turned well-known among the most effective Layetiers plus appeared to be fitted Layetier so that you can Napoleon IIIs girlfriend. Your dog suspected what precisely designed an effective visiting instance, plus in the near future started off making his personal travel luggage. Your dog as a final point based Louis Vuitton while in the missed 1850's plus in the near future turned community famous. Now Louis Vuitton, but not only generate its exceptional travel luggage, nonetheless currently have grown that include several of the sweetest wanting purses and handbags plus athletic shoe collection agencies on the earth.