Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Posting Sucks

I have lost total interest in posting. I am waiting for the next great thing to arrive. Facebook, Twitter, it all has been done. I am thinking maybe something like I poop into a old style rotary phone and the phone translates the poop texture into words that get sent over the interweb. Man, that is some serial killer shit. In any event today you must pay tribute to me because thirty five years ago at this exact moment I was born.

Feel free to send gifts via paypal.

2 comments:

col said...

happy birthday barry. i'll always remember the time your mother forced me to eat cake at your birthday party. "eat it, it's good for you." she said. i think we were 8 or 9.

Anonymous said...

Does Paypal now accept turds? If so, you've got a big gift coming your way.