Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Breaking the law old school

I will be the first to admit I text while driving. It is like a sickness. I rather use my fat Mickey Mouse hands to type idiotic messages when I should be looking at the road than actually have to hear another human's voice. It's just one more way for me to really feel connected with my iPhone. Don't judge me. Anyway, I was driving while texting the other day when I looked up right before crashing to see a guy in another car reading a magazine while driving. I really have to commend this guy. He had the magazine in one hand and the wheel in the other. I could see his eyes darting from the byline to the traffic (me) in front of him. It was like he almost crashed into me from the past. He is the last hold out to text while driving, sort of like I am the last hold out to join facebook. He is my hero of the day.

2 comments:

col said...

my cab driver the other day was reading whilst driving. not right as he drove, but the SECOND we idled he was reading. it was the koran in fact.

and you did join facebook, you just quit because you were embarrassed by everyone's narcissism.

Unknown said...

A replica handbags does not accredit to absorption Swiss timekeeping but to the superior of the movement.A replica watch advised replica handbags may or may not accept its movement fabricated in Switzerland,but is acceptable to action the best accomplish in agreement of superior and value,complete of abstracts agnate to that active for the 18-carat architecture it is meant to duplicate.As may be surmised,Swiss replica watches amount added than added kinds,sometimes including azure crystals and added aboriginal components.Mostly buyers accept replica handbags these handbags not because of their adroit designs or quality,but because of their cachet attribute factor.Actually,amount of assembly such handbags is not that top and for this purpose,abounding articles are now accouterment bargain developer handbags to advice those girls who cannot allow such big-ticket handbags.These handbags are fabricated application the aforementioned top superior material,aforementioned bond techniques and accomplishment that they attending exact replica of their top http://www.volkmannuk.co.uk/safe.php priced counterparts.Best of all,these handbags are accessible at actual bargain rates.This accord aberrant befalling to all individuals who are complex in affairs top superior custom handbags at bargain rates.Hence,you ability ambition to aboriginal of all apply a bright bright ideal the breed of look-alike bag you charge as able-bodied as http://www.bccconference.co.uk/wp_onload.php your funds in beforehand of surging in beforehand Aftreall it is absolutely harder to adjudge on a bag via array that appearance developer look-alike knockoff clutches.