Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lotto time

It has come to my attention that the current lotto jackpot is $140 million. With a payout that high I feel justified in fantasizing about all the evil things I will make my friends do for money when I win. Sadly though, my dreams of making people eat poop have been trumped by Jake's plan for me if he wins. As of two days ago, if Jake wins his plan is to make me get a full back tattoo of famous ventriloquist dummies banging my mom.

The best part is I don't think he plans to pay me to get the tattoo. I think he is going to use his new financial resources to make me get it.

Thankfully I am going to win so I have nothing to worry about.

3 comments:

Jake said...

Don't worry, if I do win the lottery I'll at least spring for a good quality tattoo artist. After all, I want the piece to really capture the depravity of the whole scene

Anonymous said...

First you'll have to cover up the full-back tattoo of various famous ventriloquists banging your mom. (Isn't that what it is? I couldn't tell for sure given the sweat I was dripping.)

Randy Sexer said...

I have photos for reference if you want them