Thursday, August 12, 2010

I need justice for Omar

I take one sixty hour break over three months only to find out that Jake decided to use his blogging privileges to write about how bad he smells and his career ambition to be a gypsy cab driver. I say no more!!! It is time for me to write about what is important, like what I did with my hiatus. During my brief time away I had my asshole bleached and I watched all sixty episodes of The Wire. It could possibly be the best TV show ever made and has helped me narrow down what I want to be when I grow up or I get fired from my current job; murder police or bandit that specializes in robbing drug dealers. Really those should be the only two choices for all people. It is a tough call. On the one hand I get a gun. Wait a minute. . . This is tougher than I thought. While I decide, run out to your local RKO Video and get The Wire on VHS. It will be the best sixty hours of your useless life.


This post is dedicated to Colleen. She has loved The Wire since before it was cool to like black people.

No comments: