Monday, December 07, 2009

Hanukkah plus Yom Kippur = super holiday

So my brother wants to start a new religion and he has chosen me as one of the scribes. Not really, but I am going to pretend he wants me to write down his thoughts. This new religion will be just like Judaism, but there will be some subtle differences. For example, there will be no women allowed in this time. You really can't hate Jewish women if there are none (wow I really wrote that.) Another change that is really the reason for this post is how The menorah will now be eight Yahrzeit candles. Each day of Hanukkah, my brother, the supreme ruler of the the New Jewish Order will light a candle for someone he wishes was dead. Sure it sounds crazy now, but if I told you 75 years ago there would be people worshiping a guy who wrote bad science fiction books you would have thought I was out of my mind too. Let's talk in a few years.

2 comments:

Aunt Ruthie said...

When I murdered my brother Billy, I bought a ton of Yahrzeit candles to commemorate his death. Now my cunt has cancer. Can't catch a break.

Chanel iPhone 6 Cases said...

It points to “mass-scale transformation” of the mobile market owing to an increase in applications and falling costs of devices as the key factors driving connected devices.