Sunday, September 27, 2009

My first death threat: thanks Noordin Mohammed

I just received my first death threat via email and I am honored. I have never felt more important in my life. I don't know what to do. Do I respond? Do I send the money? I can't believe their is a Jihad on my blog.

Awesome!

Here it is:

Look here you bastard. You think i have time for this your stupid talk, i just inform you that some one paid me to kill you and you are here talking no sence to me. this is like the same warning pass on to the america government when they ignore it and it became and ignorance to them, and this is the same warning also pass to the most polular MUSICIAN WHO WAS SHORT DEAD IN SOUTH AFRICA. am also passing this warning to you so if you want to ignore it then you too will face in hell and join the devil.

If you do not comply and cooperate with me in your reply to this email, you will leave me no option as to instruct my Boys to get you shot, for your informations you are to Pay the sum of $3,500 Usd to live your life as a free Citizen, but if you ignore.... As a matter of fact the person whom insructed me to get you killed is waiting for your Funeral news.

http://www.fbi.gov/terrorinfo/top.htm
http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=noordin_mohammed_top_1


Noordin Mohammed.
hm0384@hotmail.com

No comments: