Thursday, September 17, 2009

Heil Hitler

Rarely does a movie come around that can bring me to tears (Black Dynamite), but last night I simultaneously cried, shot milk out my nose, and shit my pants while watching Inglourious Basterds. Quite the feet since I haven't had a glass of milk in years. The shitting the pants part while crying, ehhh. Anyway, I can't recommend this movie enough. I went into it thinking it would be about some American Jewish soldiers kicking Nazi ass in France during WW2. What I did not expect was that Quentin Tarantino would rewrite history. His ending to WW2 is sooo much better than the real ending. So much better that if I ran a school I would burn all the history books I could find along with a few copies of the Koran, and make the students watch Inglourios Basterds over and over again. When they finally understood WW2, they could move on to watching Mash.

Now get out there and kill some Germans. I mean go see the movie.

1 comment:

Randy Sexer said...

Loved the part about burning the Koran. Also great title.