Thursday, September 17, 2009

DON'T STEAL THIS iDEA (that's a play on the whole Apple lower-case i thing)

In this post-Katrina economy we need to innovate with green solutions in order to create synergy. Where we used to enhance value with actual artifacts, these days it's all about the open platform. With that, I present what promises to be the most successful iPhone app to date, a GPS enabled dead Yale grad student locator.

Here's a screenshot:



I figure that between the marketing pitch that I started this post off with, and the millions of pre-orders I'm bound to get from the exposure that The Barry Rides offers, I should have no problem raising enough venture capital to buy a copy of iPhone Application Development for Dummies and getting this gravy train rolling.

3 comments:

Barry said...

Wow this is really evil. Don't you feel anything for this dead girl? I am imagining the whole thing like it happened on OZ when Luke Perry is put in the basement wall.

Barry said...

This blog post reads like a certain friend I have with an enormous head wrote it except if she wrote it I would have had to fix her up on a date.

Jake said...

I thik they were just acting out their favorite Edgar Allan Poe story