Tuesday, April 28, 2009

To quote Miles

Sometimes you gotta say "What the Fuck"

Last night I ate at Honey's Kettle. Sure I had things to do like write a post for Randy's new blog, but instead I decided to eat the following:
Two pieces of fried chicken (breast and a drum stick)
Biscuit
Fries
Corn on the cob
Pancake
Coleslaw
Pickles
Baby sweet potato pie
All washed down with a nice cool lemonade

I would like to see an anesthesiologist put me to sleep quicker than my last bite of pie.

*Randy your post is coming.
**Jhen I dedicate this meal to you.
***Jake I am officially in training for your visit.

1 comment:

jhen said...

so cute.. i am honored!

yesterday I ate:
1 pc choc/peanut butter cake
1 pc red velvet cake
1 cup doritos
1 cup peanut m and m
2 salads
1 shared dessert of nutella crepes
1 shared app of potatoe pancakes

keep up, brother