Monday, November 24, 2008

If it bleeds, we can kill it

So I am sitting at the bar at Mozza when I look over and see Sanaa Lathan sitting right next to my brother. For those who don't know, Sanaa was in one of the greatest movies of all time, Alien Vs. Predator. After a few awkward moments of staring, I was sure enough to let my brother in on my vast useless knowledge. Without missing a beat, he asks Sanaa if she was indeed in the movie. Once she confirmed her identity the conversation took a weird turn. Instead of talking about how she became good friends with the predator, Scar, and saved the earth, we talked about what restaurants to visit in LA. Nishimura was at the top of my list.

**My one regret is not commending her on her performance as an organ stealer married to Larry Hagman on Nip/Tuck. Maybe next time.

No comments: