Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Who's your daddy?

Lewis Alexander Fein, born February 1973
Barry Jay Fein, born October 1975

Two years, seven months difference.


Tonight my brother got me into his gym, Equinox, on a guest pass. While I was working out, one of the staff members asked him if he was going to buy me, his son, a membership. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Poor bastard. He really doesn't look that much older than me. It must have been his cigar smoking, treadmill trotting demeanor that made him seem older.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're old too, Barry. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

maybe the staff at the gym just assumes he is supporting kids because he wears the same navy blue outfit there day after day... after day.

Anonymous said...

Who said "and clothes make the man"...............hmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Does anonymous have a decrepit husband? Hmmm