Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!

Hello everyone,

Thirty-one years ago today with one epidural and plenty of pizza my mother released me from her loins. The years have been good to me. Some of the highlights:

  • Cured cancer when I was 5.
  • Created a vaccine for AIDS when I was 12.
  • Earned my first billion by 15.
  • Posed in Playgirl at 18.
  • Graduated from med/business/law school at 19.
  • Introduced the indigenous people of New Guinea to a banking system using coconuts at 23.
  • Fought Uday Hussein to the death at 28
  • Found a renewable natural fuel to power flying cars at 30.
Even with everything I have accomplished I still wouldn't mind some gifts:
Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the pizza but the 1 epidural ain't the truth!!!! I wasn't there but I sure heard about it!! Happy Birthday...............

Anonymous said...

B!! I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy Birthday my friend! Let's hit the Brig this week as a belated celebration.

xoxo
C

pity_meals said...

I noticed the Batcave is located in NJ. Maybe it's really your mother selling off your youth. Happy Birthday friend.

Your Girl Friday said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a rockin day!!

8675309 said...

Happy birthday, Barry!

Best opening sentence EVER, btw.