Monday, October 23, 2006

Bad tattoos and 5 cylinder cars

It has been fifteen days since my last post. In that time I found Jesus and adopted a small African boy named Oookkaaa. The first k is silent. I'm lying. It is actually the second k that is silent. In other news I saw a guy today at the gym with an Acura symbol tattooed on his arm. I kid you not, it was an Acura symbol. He did jazz it up a bit with big colorful flames. Pretty fire makes me happy.

My neighbor is trying to unload his '93 Acura Vigor. My match making skills are finally going to pay off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've missed your posts!!!! We had an Acura Legend and we loved it. Glad to see your back. Barney's mama

Anonymous said...

I'll give you $500 for the car - but only if you rip the 'R' off the nameplate so it's an Acura Vigo...

Be Brief said...

saw somebody w/an Apple computer logo on the inside of his wrist - when I asked the guy about it he said "Apples got me where I am & there gonna get me where I'm going."