Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sucky Morning

I was going to write a little passage about how I laughed this morning when some guy rolled down his window and called me a Mother Fucker because I was caught in an intersection after the light changed. Only thing is, that really wont do the morning justice.

After being berated I continued on with my commute when the most eerie thing happen. There was this guy on a motorcycle in the lane next to me. He got along side me and we both made eye contact. I actually felt really stupid when we did because here is this guy riding a Harley, cruising at about 70mph and there I am sipping an ice coffee in my Mini. Anyway, right after our exchange, Harley man passes me and the next thing I see is his bike fly into the divider. It was awful. The guy just rolled through the car pool lane. I slammed on my brakes trying to figure out what to do. Within a few seconds I came upon the cause of the accident. There was a three car pile up right in front of where the Harley crashed. I felt such a heart sick feeling. The guy on the Harley was rolling around on the ground in pain. Thankfully the people involved in the accident got out of their cars and ran back to the Harley to help.

I hope the guy is ok.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What follows can be a quick report on the existing designs being offered coming from rolex replica uk selling inside the Williams F1 Staff assortment.
My partner and i concede in which my favorite omega replica sale on this assortment could be the longines duplicate model. The particular identical timepieces have been the initial with an electronic digital degree sensor. Not used to the particular duplicate observe could be the Eco-Drive assortment, which can be ecologically friendly.
Eco-Drive fake rolex watches are usually run simply by mild rather than a battery power. They will is accessible a couple of ways. It is possible to accessibility their particular internet site. Their particular internet site features a part in which shows in regards to the business. In addition, it lets you purchase timepieces. Swatch continues to be creating every one of these timepieces for decades, nonetheless it won't merely count on the particular timepieces it's got produced before. Present day choices are only since fascinating because the kinds regarding yester-year.
The newest collection of Artful Innocence simply by Swatch is probably the finest kids replica watches for sale to own ever been of virtually any observe creator. I cannot consider an improved observe to offer a kid. There are numerous some other rolex replica sale inside the fresh assortment; nonetheless, my own preferred must be the particular duplicate timepieces.