Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The root of all Evil!

There is one thing that everybody says after a night of drinking: "How did this donkey get in my room?" Ok there are two things that are commonly said after a night of hard boozing. The second being: "I am never drinking again." That is how I feel right now, but the thing I have sworn off is not alcohol. I never want to see a cup of coffee again. No Starbucks! No Coffeebean! No Pete's!

This past Sunday is when my coffee relationship went south. I made myself a pot of coffee to get the day going. I don't know why I did this but I put as much coffee into the machine as it would hold. It tasted so good! I was quite pleased. Much like a night of drinking though, I did not think about how I would feel a few hours later. Within an hour of drinking my superjoe, I felt like I had been up all night doing lines of coke with the ghosts of Chris Farley and John Bulshi. My heart tried to jump out of my chest. I had no appetite and I couldn't move. Hell I couldn't even take a dump, which everyone knows is the best side effect of coffee. I spent the next four hours lying around swearing that if the sound of my heart beating in my ear would go away I would never drink coffee again.

Well it has been two days and I still can't even look at a coffee maker. So far without coffee, I am irritable, tired, and my head is pounding. There is nothing like withdrawal! Hell if not drinking coffee keeps me from hearing people order drinks by temperature it will all be worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Distinct parfum is utilized pertaining to distinct conditions as well as instances. That will prada outlet is the reason why no-one on the globe should don laid-back flowery for the The holiday season morning bash. Distinct time gucci replica sale implies distinct flowery. Every individual would like to search distinct pertaining to distinct conditions along with every single time calls for a number of imagined about how you wish to show on your own by way of how we costume along with how we aroma. Types of varieties of aromas you can find right now, you can prada outlet ought to invest in that will perfume and that is well suited for that will time as well as situation. In case you find appropriate flowery hermes outlet good time and then you will definitely get pleasure from that will time. Perfume might be broken down straight into several types similar to flowery, asian, woody, oceanic, berries, along with green veggies. Every single perfume is good for distinct situation along with moods along with they are all well suited for both men and women fake hermes handbags as outlined by his or her personalized personal preferences.