Monday, January 09, 2006

Ribs really are better if you exercise first!

I now have scientific proof that eating barbeque is better if you exercise first. When I go biking we all know there is only one thing on my mind. RIBS RIBS RIBS!!!! Well on Friday I really wanted to go biking. The weather was perfect, so I packed up my stuff and headed to the trail head. After a very painful road climb on my single-speed I realized that my lights weren't working. The ride was over before I even touched dirt. Kind of sucked but at least I got to go to Mr. Cecil's earlier. I actually deviated this time. I had a pulled pork sandwich with beans, coleslaw, and hush puppies. Guess what happened. Without the hunger from riding, I wasn't able to finish the beans or hush puppies. Travesty I tell you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Inside gratitude regarding the excellent features, the particular the particular longines replica continues to be offered the limelight place around the international period; a spot it is well deserved and also conserved simply by this kind of brand name.
Being a repeated traveler I might constantly choose a wrist watch using a excellent quartz hublot replica sale somewhat a digital observe. I'd personally advise going on a observe using a extremely simple confront and also an easy task to identify quantities along with possessing luminous rolex replica sale and also palms just what exactly at any time the particular ailments an individual can notify enough time. If you are venturing the smallest amount of in which make a mistake using a rado replica the higher. You never need the particular battery power to quit with you if you are during the particular natrual enviroment.
It's got also been the official moment keeper with several rolex replica like the 2006 the particular duplicate observe. Omega can once more don the official cloak for your the particular duplicate observe regarding duplicate timepieces selling.