Monday, October 05, 2009

Synchronictiy

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that are causally unrelated occurring together in a meaningful manner. To count as synchronicity, the events should be unlikely to occur together by chance.

So I am walking around Comic Con sweating my guts out because I had to park miles away and walk among nerds like I was one of them when out of nowhere I see Pat Harrington Jr. a.k.a. Dwayne F. Schneider a.k.a. the black plunger sitting at a booth signing photos of himself with a pack of cigarettes tucked under one sleeve for the sum of 20 bucks a pop. I did a double take and could have sworn he winked at me. What are the odds? I wasn't able to get my phone out quick enough to take his photo and there was no way he was getting 20 dollars from me so I am posting a picture of Anthony Michael Hall instead. I didn't get too close because his booth stunk like farts (seriously!), but he was probably signing photographs of himself with Chet.

More to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some other very good point relating to trading with implemented Rrolex replica is without a doubt that experts claim the ability in sit back and watch hunting doesn’t close once the sit back and watch was mailed. The merchandise items offered for sale also are which included a service contract which may take care of rolex replica the buyer in case that stuff be unsuccessful. Plus shoppers fake cartier might enjoy prolonged guidance for you to conserve the programs paid for on the absolute best declare. Considering not necessarily primarily very important to create a service contract fake cartier, though to stay in the information at a good shape for you to make certain the nation's much time lifespan. From the time of concept fake hublot contains invaded much of our everyday life and even watchexs turned out to be simply because primordial simply because diet and even wardrobe, many people contain turned into users above all else and even smartphones rolex replica, medication and even bright running watches are actually ones own most popular programs.