Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Birthday

Thirty four years ago a young virgin Sybil was shopping in Medi-Mart when she got a cramp in her side. Not sure what to do she asked the pharmacist if there was anywhere she could sit and of course if she could use an expired coupon for Milk from another store for her purchases of toilet paper and cough syrup. Before the pharmacist could answer the floor was flooded with amniotic fluid and there was a sudden bulge in Sybil's polyester pants. She lost consciousness almost immediately. When she woke up in the auto parts aisle there was a baby in her arms. I was that baby!! There is still no explanation for how I came to be. All I ask is that you worship me on this day.

4 comments:

Mommy said...

Two quick pushes and buckets of blood, and the janitor put you in my arms. I still have your foreskin. The phone number for Medi-Mart I lose years ago.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Barry! I'm surprised you made it this far with an entry to the world like that!Stephanie

COL said...

happy belated. sybil could have been on the TLC series "i didn't know i was pregnant"

Barry said...

Col

It is funny you mentioned that show. My mom is actually on this season. 71 and pregnant again. I am not sharing my room.