Friday, December 09, 2005

So Hungry

Much to the amazement of others I went riding last night. Nothing too fancy but at least I got out there. I might add that it started to rain in the middle of the ride and I did not turn around. Enough patting myself on the back, the real reason for this post is to ask a simple question: Why does exercise make me so hungry? Fifteen minutes into the ride all I could think about was what I was going to eat when I was done. I had everything from In and Out burgers to tuna melts dancing in my head. When I got back to the car I would have eaten out of a dumpster if one was in my periphery. Alas my love of ribs won out. Once again I went straight from riding to Mr. Cecil’s. I don’t know if barbeque is considered comfort food but I certainly feel comfortable eating it.

Why do I bother looking at the menu when I go there? I always get the same thing: root beer, beef ribs, hush puppies, and baked beans. I refuse to deviate. As I said earlier, it comforts me. Last night though my crafty waitress tricked me. She made the mistake of bringing me baby back ribs instead of beef. I really wanted to send them back but my hunger wasn’t willing to wait. So happy I was too greedy to send them back. They were so damn good!!! Kudos Mr. Cecil, kudos.

Recap of the ride:
Calories burned riding = 400
Calories ingested at Mr. Cecil’s = 2500 - I might be selling Mr. Cecil short.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A fabulous purse is really an important important in a cutting-edge lover, and the majority wives look and feel utterly damaged or lost cartier replica sale lacking the software. All the purse isn't really an exciting new invention. Most people had been toting individuals just for lots of many. Today's purse is mostly a expression about model, immense success, and additionally state. Handbags had been round just for millennia. Still all the long lost Egyptians happen to be pictured for louis vuitton replica sale hieroglyphics and additionally selection style making use of handbags located at most of the waists. Around the past, both males and females manipulate handbags. On the fifteenth one, a fabulous fantastically embroidered the purse was first a conventional ceremony keepsake in a groom to present to make sure you an individual's cutting edge spouse. Handbags cant be found frequently model records. In the centre Matures, peasants wore the property to keep seed products to derricks. Accomplished most people beared small to medium sized gold coin hand bags and additionally wives wore bags chanel 1118 replica standing the ones girdles to grasp most of the your own elements. Through eighteenth one, small to medium sized handbags happen to be trendy kind gear. Higher quality wives actually owned a fabulous purse with regard to suit and additionally put into use the software to make sure you stash him / her requisites. A justification hand bags moved for status was first given that the outfit fashions have become a great deal more create becoming, getting really difficult to cover a fabulous back pack under it a fabulous wedding ensemble. eighteenth one handbags happen to be particularly fabulous and additionally elaborately prepared, transparent prints from the kind state.