Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I am back!

It has been awhile since I posted. I was like a super nova. I burned bright but then all of a sudden I was gone. Well I am back and ready to write. I finally had something happen today that I felt was worthy of a post.

I was driving into work today and I experienced something that might as well been on the show "My name is Earl". I was on Inglewood Blvd and I needed to get over one lane in order to get on the 405. Now traffic was basically at a stand still so in order for me to get over I had to put on my blinker and hope that some one would be kind enough to let me in. I have encountered two types of drivers in these situations. The first is the nice driver who is all too happy to let me in. The second is the driver who refuses to make eye contact and feels there is no way in hell they are going to give up an inch of headway. Today I met up with the second type of driver. I pulled up right next to this girl and made it clear I wanted to get in front of her. She was so adamant about not letting me in that she floored it so there would be no space for me. Well in her act of road rage she actually slammed right into the car in front of her. I sat there for a second in disbelief, and then I pulled in front of the car she crashed into.

The best part about this is the women who wouldn't let me in had a license plate frame that said "GOD IS AWESOME". Well I have to say GOD certainly is.

Karma is a bitch!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Link up with u . s ., once we experience a small number of wonderful facts about the weather vanes. The first noted the weather vane omega replica sale dates back to month forty-eight G. M., just where the software featuring lovely all the Podium about Really agitates for Athens. Regarded as beyond 4' huge, this approach first of all the weather vane was first designed on the similarity for the Artistic Fin, Triton, along with the face and additionally bodily from the boyfriend and therefore the figure from the striped bass. Attributable to rolex replica sale the advantage that all the long lost Greeks and additionally pre-Christian Romans deemed of the fact that wind it manually beared divine drives, it was eventually common to work out the weather vanes formulated on the likenesses about Artistic gods, that include Hermes, Mercury and additionally Boreas. Norsemen discovered isn't the elements vane and additionally developed having ones own in the ninth one. Completely unique, even today, all the Vikings formulated banner-styled the weather vanes and additionally ordinarily nestled individuals on the ships, just for navigational usages, combined with most of the buildings. Constantly topped because of a recommended pet animal porcelain figurine, this approach the weather vane trend may well yet ordinarily come to be came across IWC replica sale for Norwegian and additionally Sweden. It is deemed which usually, with this effort, all the Pope decreed every one church buildings for The uk monitor a fabulous dick on top of most of the house of worship, in the form of reminder about Jesus' prophesy of the fact that dick might not crow, all the dawn as soon as Go on An evening meal. Moment, it really has been normal for a few church buildings, simultaneously for The uk and additionally U . s, to show off a fabulous dick the weather vane.