Thursday, February 07, 2013

My cleaning lady saw my dick

Sadly this isn't the first line to a Dear Penthouse letter.  I was getting ready to go to the gym earlier today when my relationship with Rosy (Mexican last name) was changed forever.  It all started when I decided it was time to get my pump on.  In order to get my pump on, I needed to put on my gym costume.  In order to put on my gym costume, I really should have closed the door.

It went down like this.  I could hear Rosy in the other room cleaning and what not (pots banging, vacuum running, etc) so I figured closing the door was pointless.   I took off my pajama shirt.  Yes, I sleep in pajamas.  I put on my sleeveless gym shirt.  Sleeveless so I can see my biceps working as I curl for an hour straight.  It's also for all the moms at the gym.  After I had my gym shirt on, I proceeded to take my pajama pants off.  This is when the horror happened.  I had my pajama pants and underwear off and before I could get my gym underwear and pants on, Rosy walked in.  She basically saw me standing there in a shirt that was just long enough for her to see the head of my dick hanging out like a turtle coming out for sun.  She immediately walked out of the room.  I eventually got my pants on and did a workout, but the entire time I couldn't stop thinking about the moment we shared.

I just got home and asked Rosy if she was done cleaning the table.  I told her I needed space so I could put my computer down and get to blogging about her seeing my dick.  She wouldn't even look in my direction as she responded by saying "What's a blog?"


She will never smile like this again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deciding on a beneficial Tresses straightening wand could become frustrating of course they are able to complete factors like model, brazilian hair sale in addition to produce trendy tresses curls and so rapidly. Still there are various what you should be aware of Straightening Golf irons before starting to help simply just go forth and buy just one. This blocks the following are critical and may possibly be understand before you start purchasing another Straightening In terms of iron. brazilian hair uk The amount of maybe you've reserve intended for the modern tresses curler in terms of iron? It is advisable to located some sort of paying approach first. brazilian hair You'll want to fixed some sort of personal funds, that way are you aware of what exactly selling price it is advisable to fork out and this also allows to get started shopping for top level Tresses straightening in terms of iron. Once you know the amount of it is advisable to expend it will last fewer the perfect time to look through when you can certainly fixed filtration systems in the event obtaining on the net that can solely seek out Straightening Golf irons in your range of prices.