Thursday, November 29, 2012

Job Hunt

Lately I have been doing a lot of soul searching.  Walks on the beach, pensive thinking, that kind of shit.  Mostly the kind of activities that get you in trouble for "alleged" cruising.  The point is,  I've been trying to figure out what my next career move should be. You don't build a resume like mine by not thinking things through.  I am one strategic move away from screaming checkmate or Yatzy.   I'm lazy, never finish anything, and most importantly hate everyone, but does that mean I don't deserve to make three figures?  Exactly.  That's why I've decided to play up my strengths.  I placed the following ad on craigslist today:

My Ad

I should be rich by the weekend.  


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nonetheless, several educators with Barrington Midsection University have been unprepared to be able to efficiently educate the particular precipitous inflow regarding Dark exchange pupils and also suspected in which their particular terminology distinctions linked to be able to small expertise and also breitling replica. Pupils experienced educators who have been unsure concerning offering usage of common creating events in the nonthreatening best chanel sale. This is due to the fact trainer preparing, in times past, provides well prepared educators regarding perform inside white-colored, midsection school options. Their particular hublot replica sale are usually a great deal popular and also simply because they will not size make, every little thing they will help make is sold out there inside through the identical time of year. Thus, in the event you area any selling, this is a selling fine regarding bump away from gucci replica sale. It is possible to speak to a pal which very own traditional Gucci and have the girl to be able to have a look at the particular images inside the internet site prior to deciding to acquire. Given that she actually is extremely knowledgeable about the particular louis vuitton replica sale, she's going to manage to area any artificial Gucci a lot better than an individual.